I came across an article that had pointers on ‘How to write better emails faster’. An important question the author had asked was: What does your stuff solve?
So I noted down all the things I could think of in a matter of a few minutes to make sure I knew why we mattered to our clients. Some of the below also include actual feedback received from our clients and some of them are what I firmly believe my company adds value to our client’s business.
- Our ordering platform for White-label clear aligners is one of the easiest tools they have come across to place and track orders in real time.
- Our billing/invoices are spot on. We have never had an issue or complaint about false charges or overcharges (Clients have always loathed being overcharged/false-charged elsewhere when they weren’t paying attention)
- You pay per model. So your lab cost is ZERO. Ordering in small batches reduces the burden off you and your patient.
- Can we all jointly agree that ‘Doing-it-yourself’ is not the key to everything at all times? Trained technicians are hard to find and harder to retain. 3D Printers are expensive and messy. Maintaining and managing them needs know-how, technician, and a lot of knowledge of handling errors. Inventory management can be a pain if they come with an expiry and an expensive price tag.
- How do you plan to manage sudden surges in orders? We have the capacity to process larger volumes!
- We have high regard for quality. Each aligner that ships out is perfect in trim, accurate in fit, super soft to touch on the edge, and clear as water.
- The aligners are marked and packed with utmost accuracy and care.
- For clients on a budget, we provide convenient packaging that is brand marked along with starter kits based on requirements to reduce their procurement cost and hassle.
- For clear aligner companies, we offer to provide packaging as per requirement or use their brand kit to ship directly to their clients.
- We ALWAYS use a brand of foils we promise of. Unlike many in the industry who manipulate and use unwarranted brands, we have a strict NO NO for such unprofessional acts as we know that we are here to stay in the long run and such practices cannot survive a business for long.
- We ALWAYS form ONE model per foil. (If you don’t believe me, I can ship you all your foil disc cut-outs at the end of the month. Really!)
- Our staff is always on top of any inquiry you have about an order from the moment it is ordered to the moment it gets delivered.
- I am so proud to say that we are one of the fastest to ship out the aligners from the time an order is received. Don’t believe me? Why don’t we give it a shot?
- Samples are your key to knowing that I am not bluffing for any of the above. So in order to get them, firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to me at +91 990 997 3333.
I am sure there is more but let’s keep it to this for this article.
Co-founder at Thirdinrev and Quiteclear