Quiteclear is a subsidiary of Thirdinrev Global, a 3D Printing solutions company.
Quiteclear offers dental laboratories, independent clinics, Dentists, and aligner companies the service of manufacturing clear aligners.
Our clients can scale their business by outsourcing their production needs to us while saving on high investment and operating costs. As a brand, you can focus on your core competency. Meanwhile, we as your white-label manufacturing partner can focus on finding efficient ways to make the product. Orthodontists and aligner companies have partnered with Quiteclear to offer clear aligners treatments that provide benefits of reduced production and skilled labor hassle, lower upfront lab cost, quicker turnaround, price benefits, excellent quality, and increased scope of expansion.
Quiteclear is best suited for clients looking for fast, reliable, and seamless manufacturing solutions. Selecting us as a manufacturing partner will enable you to lower the price of your clear aligner treatment significantly while having full control over the treatment.
- 3D Printed dental models needed to thermoform clear aligners.
- Thermoformed clear aligners manufactured in thermoplastic of client’s choice.
Now is the time you can confidently integrate Digital Dentistry into your practice with a reliable printing and manufacturing partner like us. We have valuable 3D Printing experience and thereby have launched a revolutionary way to manufacture aligners that are accurate and economical.
Orthodontists and aligner companies have partnered with Quiteclear to manufacture clear aligners. They have realized the benefits of outsourcing to take advantage of reduced production and skilled labor hassle, lower upfront lab cost, quicker turnaround, price benefits, excellent quality of marked aligners, and increased scope of expansion.
What do we need from you?
Digital Planned STL files
Advantages of having a 3D Printing Partners like us:
- Price Benefit: Pay per model pricing structure reduces your investment which would rather be used elsewhere such as for marketing and expansion instead of costly professional-grade machinery and constant need to upgrade.
- Portal: Seamless process of ordering online and tracking the progress of your order in real-time.
- Small Batches: Order sets of 6-8 models/aligners at a time. This will reduce the cost you pay upfront and at the same time keep track and adjustments to your treatment plan as it progresses.
- Skilled Employee: Removes the need for dedicated designers to fix files and make them 3D Printable after the planning stage, skilled machine operators to carry out production and messy post-processing on expensive machinery, and maintenance technicians to handle breakdowns, skilled employees to thermoform, trim and post-process clear aligners.
- Inventory: No hassle of sourcing machine-specific materials which are subject to availability and come with an expiry date.
- Production: With a growing business, the production and machinery breakdowns can cause added stress. Why not outsource the stress to us.
- Quality: Multi-stage quality control.
- Marked Aligner: Professional-looking aligners marked with your logo and number.
- Time: Integrated workflow ensures the dispatch of models rapidly to meet the required turnaround time.
- Capacity: Make expansion plans without worrying about your production capacity, we have got the 3D printing end covered.
- Lab Cost: No gigantic upfront lab cost.